Sunday, September 16, 2018

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family
Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24
July 2021 (Summer)


Molly was taking care of Richard when the doorbell rang. 
"Who could that be puppet?"  The chubby baby babbled at her.

Upon opening the door she found her girlfriend Cathy.
"Hey Baby. I didn't know you were coming over today." Molly had been feeling sick lately, with the baby and all. Cathy was so understanding about what she did for some extra cash. 
"I came here to check on my girlfriend and see if you needed anything." It was no little thing for Cathy to come all the way from SimCity to Spring Valley. That was an hour ride away so something must be up. 


Molly soon found out what it was. 
"Love, with you being pregnant I don't like living so far from you. I've been looking at some commercial property down here and I think I found the perfect art gallery. I want to move down here to Spring Valley."
"Move here? OH MY GOD YES. You can move in with me!"
"Are you sure? I don't want to burden you. I know you have the little ones and that can be a lot on you."
"I said what I said!"
It was official. Cathy lived with Molly.

Take A Peek was up and running by the end of the month. There wasn't much to it as of now but Cathy was hopeful that one day she would have a rooftop bar and more walls.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...