Saturday, September 15, 2018

Second Times A Charm?

Walker Family
Nancy Walker, 39 / Tess Walker, 16 / Mason Walker, 0 / Liam Walker, 0
June 2021 (Summer)


The labor was long and hard but Eric was there the whole time, making jokes and getting Nancy through it. After 22 hours of labor Mason and Liam Walker made an appearance into the world. Two healthy twin boys. Eric had shut his phone off after the 15th call from Monica. He had too much on his plate to deal with her right now. He was a new dad again, but this time to twins. 

Two days in the hospital and finally back at Nancy's house Eric was ready for some sleep. The twins weren't fussy per-say but they were a lot to deal with. Eric wanted Nancy to get all the rest she could. She did an amazing job birthing his boys and if he was being honest with himself, seeing her give birth made him fall for her all over again. 

Tess was adapting well to the twins, even if they kept her up at night. She seemed a lot less angry all the time and even made a new friend; Noah Blackwater. 

Tess: Good God Liam, you stink!  Tess could only laugh at her cute little brother. She loved being a sister, it brought her purpose.

Eric had been super supportive lately. He has really come through with the Twins. He even helps Nancy by cooking and giving back massages. 
Nancy: Eric.. You've been here for 5 days now sleeping on my couch. When are you going to go home?
Eric: About that.... I broke up with Monica and well, I don't have anywhere to go. I've been looking for a place to stay but I kind of don't want to leave the twins or Tessy again. 
Nancy looked at him in complete shock. He hadn't told her he ended things with Monica. Part of her didn't believe it. 
Nancy: You ended things with Monica? When? 
Eric: I sent her a text yesterday about us needing to talk and she told me she was busy to just say it now so I did and yeah. It's over for us. I want my family back. I am so deeply sorry Nance. I cannot believe I gave all this up for some 20 something with no sense of family. I love you and I want all this back. 
Nancy: Rick, you would have to be stupid, dumb, or high to believe I would take you back so easily after what you put me through. You can stay in the spare bedroom for now and we will SLOWLY work things out. 
Eric: Deal!
Eric felt like he was walking on clouds. This was his chance to prove everything to his Nancy and prove to her how sorry he was. He wasn't going to mess this up ever again.

SimNaNo Update 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...