Sunday, September 16, 2018

Things are moving along.

Blackwater Family
Nova Blackwater, Adult/ Jeremy Scott(Blackwater), 20/ Margie Houser, 35 / Amy Houser, 3
June 2021 (Summer)
Told by Nova Blackwater


The past few months had been boring. No matter what me and Jeremy did we couldn't get pregnant. I was getting concerned about it. I also forgot to tell everyone what our LTWs are. 
Mine is to be a Seamstress. I want to own a shop and sell my creations in it. 
My Husband was to max 3 skills. 

My husband and I finally fell in love. Maybe this would help us baby make. 

At least one good thing came from no children yet, I got a promotion. That money would go straight towards my Lifetime want. 


Little Amy is still as cute as ever. You can almost always find her giggling and laughing. 

My werewolf was usually tied to some skilling object. He really wanted to max his LTW before we had too many children. Who knew how our first born would come out. If it wasn't a female vampire we would have to try again.

My bloodslave slept a lot. I didn't know what this meant but I hopped it didn't mean she was sick. My house must stay in tiptop shape.
Her LTW btw is Master Mixologist. She wants to own a bar. We are saving up for that now. 

At 3, you would think Amy would have walking down but I often catch Margie teaching little Amy. It is very concerning and makes me wonder how Margie will fair with my children when the time comes. 

Finally towards the end of the month I started throwing up. I never throw up so it could only mean one thing. 

I indeed was pregnant. 
*****************************************************************

On the second to last day of June, Margie turned 35. She headed out to the store for a birthday cake but things didn't go how she wanted. 
She first went to the Community Garden for some lemons..

But when she went over to Walker Grocery for the rest of the shopping list, Nancy Walker just started yelling at her. Margie couldn't figure out what she had done to piss the woman off so she put the items back and left. 

But Nancy followed her outside and proceeded to yell at her. Margie was so embarrassed and cried to herself all the way home. 
I was livid of course and vowed to change the course of Nancy Walker and Families life. 

Margie's birthday wasn't all bad. I allowed her to bring a friend over as long as they kept it down. I felt so sick and hated being pregnant. Jesus do I hope this is a girl vampire.
********************************************************************************************

My husband gets home with another pitiful check for 70 dollars. That wasn't going to pay the bills or start 2 businesses. I pressured my husband into getting another job.

I finally got another promotion, THANK GOD. These hours aren't the best though. I am a vampire and we burn in the sum you know. 

Margie often makes me laugh. She does some crazy things when she is bored. Like now, she is spying on the neighbors and saw something haunting. 

Whatever she saw pissed off the one person Margie actually got along with. Her name is Monica Beetree and even though she tries to hide it with her hair she is very obviously an Elf. It's been ages since I've seen one of those. 

My bloodslave birthday ends with some paper plane flying. This month sure has been more interesting then the last. 

With Jeremy new job and more money we were able to by Margie a bar. I want her to be happy too. 

Maybe I jumped the gun, training a toddler is hell and hard as hell.


SimNaNo Update 5




No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...