Sunday, September 16, 2018

After Death

Foremen Family
Charles, 35/ Maine, 10/ Mike, 2/ Emelia Barron, 19
June 2021 (Summer)
Told by Maine

It was my birthday this month. I can't say I was excited about it. I really really missed my mom but everyday was getting easier. I guess you become numb to the pain after a while. 

My daddy got me a cat to 'deal with the pain'. I named  her Stinky. She is so dang cute. 

The cat was sweet if not a little crazy. She made a good addition to our family. 
I tried to convince my dad to let me start wearing makeup since I was 10 now but he just laughed at me. He said try again when I was a teenager. 

Without my mommy the house was a bit hectic. My baby brother often fell asleep in the cat's basket. 

The house was often full though. People still came over to check up on us and give there respects to my mom. I wonder how long that was going to last for?

At least my dad was doing good at his job...

He came home early from work with a promotion. Now we had the same schedule and I would get to see him more often which made me so happy. 

My dad keeps saying the cat is for my emotional support but I think it's more for his. Honestly him and that cat are best friends. I wanted a puppy.

SimNaNo Update 6




No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...