Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Mistake?

Dunes Household
`Molly Dunes, 22 / Richard Dunes, 7 months
May 2021 (Spring)
Told by Molly

For the love of god can I please get my life together. I know the last time yall saw me I was in that one bedroom beach house and a world of debt but I got evicted. I couldn't afford the rent and bills. Now me and Richie are in a trailer on gov assistance. 

I also had to look for a new job. I work part time as a journalist now. Life in the trailer hasn't been all bad though. The place is nice and I can add on to it when I get the money. 

I've made some really great friends here too. Me and DJ don't even talk anymore but I met my neighbor, Cathy.

She is a ball of fun I tell you. She is always making me laugh and never judges me about my disorder, unlike some people I know. 
********************************************************************************

I know I shouldn't have but I was lonely. I asked Cathy out on a date and she accepted. The accepting part shocked the hell out of me. We planned to meet when I had off and I was going to cook for her. 

Cathy: These chicken wings are amazing M. You are an amazing cook. But I always tell you that. You should open up a restaurant. 
Molly: And everytime you tell me I tell you I don't know the first thing about running a business. Besides, I'm broke. 
Cathy: Oh come onnnnn. It doesn't have to be anything big right now. Just a little stall that you sell your plates out of. Think about it.

I heard Cathy loud and clear and really started thinking about it. We talked well past when the food was done and call me crazy but by Cathy actions I'd say her feelings for me had been there for a long time. 

Like I said, I was lonely. I couldn't wait to see Cathy again. 
*****************************************************************************

By day I work at Sim News, but by night I moonlighted at the Sketchy Bar. Yes that was really the name of it. 
I spent as much time as possible with my baby boy before the baby sitter came. The door bell going off alerted us to her arrival. 
Molly: Lets go greet the baby sitter my big boy. 
It was hard for me to believe he was already 7 months. 

The babysitter was a cute teenage girl. Richie seemed to take to her almost immediately. 
Molly: Okay, he has already had his dinner but he takes a bottle at bedtime. Speaking of bedtimes his is at 830. He sleeps through the night with no issue.
Elise: I got it Ms. Dunes. Richie and I will be just fine. Wont we big boy. Yes, yes we will. 
Richard started blowing spit bubbles and it took everything I had to leave him. 

Coworker: You are late Ms. Lady. I laugh at my co worker. She was always getting on me about being late but she always covered for me. She was a great friend. 
The night went off without a hitch, well almost. A strange man approached me and gave me a card. Told me if I wanted to make some extra money to call the number. I didn't know how I felt about it but what the heck. 
I did end up calling that number. He took me to a lab on the outskirts of town and told me he would pay be a 1000 dollars a month if I let him get me pregnant and then he would pay me child support of 500 a month for 18 years.. I couldn't say no to that kind of money. I needed it, for me and my son. I accepted his offer. 
Don't judge too hard. I had 50 dollars to my name and didn't have work for 3 days. Not to mention, I only made 250 from this job a night and all of that was going to bills. 

SimNa Update 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...