Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Quickie

Blackwater Family
Nova Blackwater - 18/ Margie Houser - 34 / Amy Houser - 3 / Jeremy 'Scott' Blackwater - 20
April 2021 (Spring)
Told in Nova pov

My life had just started but it was almost over. I know what you're thinking. What a freaking drama queen but I swear it true.. You see this is what happened. 

A long time ago, okay more like my mother, two sisters loved the same man. This man was a major player though and turned the sisters against one another. He would whisper sweet nothing into my moms ear but would secretly tell my aunt the same thing. 
You see he was a vampire and a sexy one at that. I don't know the details but I know he eventually chose my mom and not my aunt. 

This enraged my aunt. She tried to distract herself but it didn't work well. 

When my father proposed it finally pushed my aunt over the edge.

My aunt was a witch, a weak one at first but she spent a lot of time practicing. I wouldn't call her an evil witch but not a good one either. She was down the middle. 


My aunt had a lot of time to practice like I said.. Two babies later and she was still going.. Freaking nut. 

When she finally learned what she needed my mother was blindsided. 
Aunt: You stole my one true love from me and now I will destroy you and future generations. Every female of your line will die quickly. You and your line will only have 25 years on this earth!

My mother didn't know what this meant or what would happen but she knew she didn't have much time left. She could feel it.


And just as she thought she didn't have much time left. My brother was there the last minutes of her life. I didn't get to see it because I was otherwise busy and it is my biggest regret. 

Heres a little more about me and my family. 
Like my aunt said we only live for 25 years but here is how it's broken down. 
Babies: 6 months
Toddlers: 1yr 6 months
Child: 3 years
Teen: 5 years
Adult: 10 years
Elder: 5 years.
So as you can see I've lived half my life already. I am an adult and need to get cracking.

A little more about us. We have blood slaves. This is my blood slave, Margie Houser. She is such a beautiful woman and basically raised me. She has a 3 year old daughter named Amy. Don't get ya panties in a bunch though, she has rights and there are laws and what have you about blood slaves. She is treated with the utmost respect. 

I'm suppose to meet my future husband today. My father ensured us future spouses so we wouldn't have to husband hunt. It took too much time and honestly we didn't have it. 
"You are going to be late Ms. Blackwater." I sighed. I went and bought a new dress and everything but I was nervous. What if I didn't like him!
"I know, I know. I'm going as soon as it gets dark enough." I could tell Margie didn't like my answer but she kept quiet. She was a really good blood slave. 

I spotted him almost immediately. He was hard to miss. His energy was coming off of him like waves. He was certainly not just a human...
The conversation went well. He understood situation and the need for hurry. I was just glad I didn't have to explain much. 

Nova: Well you understand then why I'm proposing on the first date then. 
Jeremy: Yup and I accept. See ya tomorrow?
Nova: I'll see you tomorrow.

The date was a bit awkward but nothing too bad. I found out he was a werewolf. This concerned me. The heir was suppose to be the first born female vampire but there was a chance I might have a lot of werewolf babes running around. I really didn't want to have a bunch of kids. Especially seeing as I couldn't be apart of their lives for long.

Tomorrow came all too soon and I was surprised when Jeremy kissed me. He was obviously more comfortable with this whole thing then I was. 

The wedding was beautiful of course. Small but beautiful nonetheless. It was held at night for the obvious reasons but at least I was now married and babies could happen. 

SimNa Update 1






No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...