Sunday, July 15, 2018

Open for business

Round 2: October 2020

Beetree Family; Monica Beetree is 27

Monicas business was doing well. She constantly sold out of her fruits and vegetables.

It was hard to maintain the store and the garden at once and since her and Eric had started messing around her only and best employee, Tess, couldn't work for her anymore.

Though it was well known that she was Eric mistress, Nancy was such a classy lady and even stopped by her apartment to introduce herself. 
Nancy: I know this must be awkward but I have no ill will towards you and it was my husband that stepped out on me not you.
Monica: Does this mean you will let Tess come back to work for me?
Nancy laughing: Oh god no. She needs to focus on her schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#TrailerParkLife

Dunes Family Molly Dunes, 22  / Richard Dunes, 9 Months / Cathy Riley, 24 July 2021 (Summer) Molly was taking care of Richard w...